Toyota Tsusho Insurance Broker India Pvt Ltd ("TTIBI") intends to provide clear information about insurance products and services. The information and data are generic in nature. Our efforts are to offer accurate and responsible data. We are not responsible for any sort of discrepancies. There is no purpose of violating any copyright or intellectual copyrights issue. All information provided on the portal of TTIBI is subject to the discretion of the same and is likely to change without any notice. Though, any changes in public utility will be communicated immediately in our portal.
We have tried to maintain high standards in quality, clarity and accuracy of the material posted on the portal. TTIBI is not legally responsible for the same in any matter what so ever. Employees, partners and associated staff of TTIBI are not accountable for any loss, harm or damage occurring due to usage of information from the portal. Customers are advised to use their own discretion in such matters. It is important to understand that insurance is a subject matter of solicitation and market risks. It is the responsibility of the customer to understand the limitations of insurance policies and the risks involved, we take no liability in such cases.
Read the subject documents carefully. The information provided on the portal is of financial, insurance and legal purposes. It is a mutual understanding that customers association with the portal will be at the customer's preference and risk.
Terms and Conditions
Insurance is a subject matter of Solicitation. The use of this site is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these conditions carefully before using this website. Visitors not agreeing to the same may choose not to avail the services being offered by this website and should exit the site.
- Information provided by the site is updated on a regular basis as is available in the general public domain. Proper care is taken to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date. Specific information regarding the policies should be vetted against the brochure or information kit provided mandatorily by insurance companies, before any purchase. TTIBI will not be held liable for any damage or loss arising due to the same.
- Information on the site will change from time to time without any notice being provided and the nature and timing of the same is solely governed by the company management.
- Information provided in this site is meant to help visitors arrive at a better informed decision. This site should be used to compare different product offerings of Insurance companies and buy Insurance the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase.
- The content, products, and services published on this site may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the content, products, and services we expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site. InstaInsurace.com makes no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this site for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this site does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services.
- The decision to Buy and/ or Apply for a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the visitor and TTIBI cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
- TTIBI is not liable for any loss or damage that arrives due to a click which takes the visitor out of the site. Any transaction done by following a link to a third party site is at the sole risk of the visitor and claims, if any, should be settled with them.
- These Terms and Conditions of Website Use, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by Indian laws in the jurisdiction of Bangalore, Karnataka.
- By accessing this website or any of its pages, visitors are agreeing to the above mentioned Terms and Conditions.