If a client is not satisfied with the resolution provided through various channels, the client has the option to escalate the issues to a higher level, as per the escalation matrix given underneath:
• Level 1: In case the customer is not satisfied with the decision or not have received any response within 10 working days, he/she may escalate the matter to Compliance Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Level 2: If still not satisfied after level 1. Please escalate the matter to the Principal Officer at email@example.com
• Level 3: If after having followed Level 1 and Level 2 your issue remain unsolved, you may approach The Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDAI) at http://www.policyholder.gov.in or Ombudsman at http://www.ecoi.co.in /procedure.html respectively,
In any case the customer is still not satisfied with the resolution provided by the insurer or by the company, at any point of time he/she can approach the Grievance Redressal Cell of the Consumer Affairs Department of IRDAI.
• Escalate the complaint online through IGMS by logging into www.igms.irda.gov.in or
• Call Toll Free Number 155255 (or) 1800 4254 732
• Send Email to Complaints@irda.gov.in
• Send Complaint Registration Form put on the IRDAI website policyholder.gov.in to Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) along with any letter or enclosures, if felt necessary, by post or courier to: General Manager, Consumer Affairs Department- Grievance Redressal Cell, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), Sy.No.115/1,Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032.