AT TTIBI, WE AIM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. TO OUR CLIENTS. TO OUR PEOPLE.
If you feel you can add value to our organization and to your career, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall review your candidature and revert to you with suitable opportunities.
Maintain dealer relationship to keep business growth in terms of New and renewal business for the entire Yamaha dealers, Bring Dealership Tie-up and keep visiting and spending time at dealerships across zone along adhere & make dealership MISP Compliant
- Back ground of motor insurance especially from Auto Dealers business verticals to understand the automobile dealer requirements and day to day operations.
- Good knowledge of MS. Excel.
- Male candidates preferred.as it involves travel to dealerships across Maharashtra, Gujrat & Goa
- Hindi, English languages a must. Marathi & Gujrati Preferable
- Fully understand business proposition/service solutions relative to customer needs
- Explain the concept and sell the services
- Follow up on the qualified prospects through field visit
- Proactively develop new customer contacts and build long-lasting business relationships
- Participate in networking activities to attract, partner, and cultivate new business prospects.
- Take initiatives in various marketing channels to connect with prospective clients, generate leads and acquire clients.
- The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and willing to travel.
- Drive and determination
- Should be a General Insurance Experienced personnel.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A creative approach to new campaigns
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Commercial awareness, for pricing and analyzing data
- Good numeracy skills and a knowledge of statistics
- Working on New Business Development, particularly targeting corporate and institutional sales
- Increasing Business volume per client through cross sales
- Consulting corporate clients on achieving coverage, cost and service optimization
- Advising and supporting clients in product designing, vendor selection and service level escalations .
- Understanding of local SME & CORPORATE market
- Understanding of general insurance products
- experience in insurance broking sales
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Networking abilities
- Strong sales drive
- Building relationship with stakeholders (Dealership, Insurance Companies) for Sales and Service
- Development of Motor Dealer channel across location provided
- Business Development at Dealerships by working hand in hand with Marketing Executives
- Act as a bridge between Dealership and Insurance Companies and act as a one point of contact for the dealerships’ in-charge
- Set and drive Insurance targets at motor dealerships
- Motor Insurance Specialization (Optional)
Business Operations team is the support system for Retail Car Insurance department. The roles & responsibilities would include
Support Dealer with Policy issuance (New/Renewal), Portal related escalations, Training in Portal use, Premium Payment Issues, Fleet Conversion- IC Support, IDV Changes, Payment refunds, Maintenance of premium Parity, 1st level IT escalations
Support Customer with Policy Issuance & renewal, Premium Payment, Payment refunds, customer queries or complaints.
- Should have basic knowledge of Email & Excel.
- Effective Communication Skills both in English & Hindi (must). Additional languages known (preferable)
- Eager to learn & open to constructive feedback
- Smart & Aggressive
- Should be a Team Player
- Work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency of the process