AT TTIBI, WE AIM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. TO OUR CLIENTS. TO OUR PEOPLE.
If you feel you can add value to our organization and to your career, please send across your CV to email@example.com.
We shall review your candidature and revert to you with suitable opportunities.
- Building relationship with stakeholders (Dealership, Insurance Companies) for Sales and Service
- Development of Motor Dealer channel across location provided
- Business Development at Dealerships by working hand in hand with Marketing Executives
- Act as a bridge between Dealership and Insurance Companies and act as a one point of contact for the dealerships’ in-charge
- Set and drive Insurance targets at motor dealerships
- Motor Insurance Specialization (Optional)
Business Operations team is the support system for Retail Car Insurance department. The roles & responsibilities would include
Support Dealer with Policy issuance (New/Renewal), Portal related escalations, Training in Portal use, Premium Payment Issues, Fleet Conversion- IC Support, IDV Changes, Payment refunds, Maintenance of premium Parity, 1st level IT escalations
Support Customer with Policy Issuance & renewal, Premium Payment, Payment refunds, customer queries or complaints.
- Should have basic knowledge of Email & Excel.
- Effective Communication Skills both in English & Hindi (must). Additional languages known (preferable)
- Eager to learn & open to constructive feedback
- Smart & Aggressive
- Should be a Team Player
- Work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency of the process
- Fully understand business proposition/service solutions relative to customer needs
- Explain the concept and sell the services
- Follow up on the qualified prospects through field visit
- Proactively develop new customer contacts and build long-lasting business relationships
- Participate in networking activities to attract, partner, and cultivate new business prospects.
- Take initiatives in various marketing channels to connect with prospective clients, generate leads and acquire clients.
- The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and willing to travel.
- Drive and determination
- Should be a General Insurance Experienced personnel.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A creative approach to new campaigns
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Commercial awareness, for pricing and analyzing data
- Good numeracy skills and a knowledge of statistics
- A high standard of computer literacy
- Working on New Business Development, particularly targeting corporate and institutional sales
- Increasing Business volume per client through cross sales
- Consulting corporate clients on achieving coverage, cost and service optimization
- Advising and supporting clients in product designing, vendor selection and service level escalations throughout the contract period
- Should have worked in the insurance industry for 2-4 years with a hands on knowledge of commercial line products.
- Japanese Language proficiency (optional)